Tuesday, November 11, 2014

The Triplets of Belleville Freakin La Planete Sauvage

The Triplets of Belleville
                                        

This movie was awesome both visually and story wise. All of the character designs were interesting and unique. Though I came away happy with the movie, I was still kinda confused. One reason was the, I don't know what to call it, horsification of the bikers. I'm not sure what significance this has but it makes me question the quality of the relationship between the grandmother and the grandson. I get that she loves him. She takes care of him and stuff but she also pushes him and he acts like a horse, so I'm basically just puzzled.

                                                   



La Planete Sauvage

Okay, this movie, just freaking no. I didn't care for the animation or that style but I could have looked past this if the story had been at all good. First problem was that the time ratio, like human time to their time made no sense. They said one week there was equal to one human year. So that means that each day is roughly two months in human time. Do they notice that the humans go to sleep like 60 times in their one day? It's weird and I can't wrap my mind around it. The concept was cool but the animation was terrible and so was most of the movie.

No comments:

Post a Comment