Sunday, November 9, 2014

Finally Posting!!! Street of Crocodiles

This short was heavily lacking in actual crocodiles. Most of the time I was confused and I kept expecting something bad to happen what with the creepy doll things. There was also a lot of raw meat that was often unexpected. I was confused about the one doll whose head was not missing the top. It seemed to be searching for something that it could never find, like the light bulb it is trying to light. I bet there is some deep depressing message embedded into this short but i didn't get any of it.
                                                 



 That's not to say that I didn't like it, I really liked the animation. I just disliked or completely missed whatever story there was. I am fascinated by the sets that they created they were intricate and have a feeling of mystery around them. The backgrounds actually felt like they were really big and spacious. The dust was really cool and I'm amazed that they didn't shift the dust from frame to frame.

           

No comments:

Post a Comment