Tuesday, November 11, 2014

Hi everyone,

So I guess I'll start by agreeing with many other people that the character design in Triplettes of Belleville was genius.

I especially love these "three" well mainly two characters.  Its funny that when the two characters come together they make one large person.  Also having these two characters with the shorter characters makes the little man seem more scary that he is.

The one thing I did not realize until someone mentioned it was why the dog hated trains so much.  It was clever to have the toy train run over the dogs tail when it was little so it hated trains when it grew up.

Another things I loved was the background perspective.




As for Fantastic Planet, I liked the concept of the film but not how it was presented. I liked the idea of humans being treated like animals and the idea of a human genocide.  Also, the development of the alien's culture and planet was interesting.  



The film really showed the culture of the aliens.

Ultimately, both films were interesting both in different styles of art and concept.  One was more science fiction while the other was comedy.

No comments:

Post a Comment